Wins Q1 20161st April 2016
Wins Q2 20161st July 2016
Excellent Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Results on ESA Frame Agreement no. FA2012.02
At the ESTEC Directorates Frame Contract KPI meeting for all consortia, Aurora with subcontractor LSE Space were awarded “preferred supplier” in all 4 Activity Domains where we were eligible:
- Earth Observation Engineering Support
- Science Operations
- Advanced Studies & Technology Preparation of Future Science & Robotic Exploration Missions
- Human Space Engineering Support
The results are made up of 5 Criterion of which criterion 1 is specific to the Activity Domain and on the number of competitive wins.
- Criterion 2 – Quality of Support Aurora scored the maximum of 3 points with an average score of 4.39 out of 5 from the reviews of the work by ESA’s technical officers.
- Criterion 3 – Stability of Support, again the maximum of 3 points.
- Criterion 4 – Compliance with Main Requirements of the Statement of Work the maximum of 3 points with a score of 4.77 out of 5.
- Criterion 5 – Compliance with local legislation and clauses of the Frame Agreement and/or Contract, 3 points as full compliance.
The support has been carried out under a programme and funded by the European Space Agency. ESA disclaimer – “The view expressed herein can in no way be taken to reflect the official opinion of the European Space Agency.”