Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of FAM- Facility Management. We are looking for an Accommodation Support Officer.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
- Coordinate accommodation, including offices and meeting facilities, developing and maintaining an accommodation plan.
- Produce analysis and prepare proposals for accommodating teams and prepare to present to internal customers (senior management included).
- Ensuring compliance of allocated space with the agreed standards and applicable Dutch legislation.
- Ensuring consistency, correctness and prompt availability of data in CIFM, the facility management IT tool in use within the department.
- Maintaining accommodation metrics to support comparison between space allocated to different teams.
- Supporting relocation projects in coordination with all involved parties (eg. teams in charge of refurbishment, IT, heavy-gang).
- Set-up, facilitate and draft minutes for coordination meetings.
- Review implementation plans and schedules.
- Follow-up procurement actions.
Specific qualification requirements
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree.
- Experience in Facility Management or Service Management.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, e.g. Word, Power Point.
- Knowledge of CIFM (Archibus) is an asset.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Good and proven organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in support to management and ability to give presentations to management.
- Ability to analyze numerical data.
Legal and security requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 24 May 2022, please apply via our Job Application form quoting FAM-207 (RT-C/HIF-ETG/00207) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 26 May 2022, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!