Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of EDP – Electromagnetics Components Data & Power Systems Engineering.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
- Providing expert technical support to ESA projects, programmes and general studies throughout all project phases, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas;
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments;
- Defining, initiating and monitoring R&D activities covering both long and short-term needs, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas;
- Monitoring applicable scientific and technological trends and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise in TT&C and PDT antennas.
Specific qualification requirements
The candidate shall have experience of system engineering including:
- Master degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or physics.
- Experience in TT&C and PDT antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space.
- Industrial experience is a major asset.
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
- NOTE: For candidates with less than 10 years experience, the relevant academic transcripts shall be provided.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide prior to 5 May 2020 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to; Mr. Davide Starnone and Ms. Tracey Longden, at email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com quoting reference TEC-EDP-597 (RT-C/TEC-EFA/00597).
Please read our Recruitment Process for ESA for more details.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 7 May 2020 2019, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!