Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of Business Management, Controlling & Administration in the Directorate of Human and Robotic Exploration Programmes (D/HRE).
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
- Engineering administrative tasks will include;
- Management of Protocols, CRs, RfDWs, OCRs, CPs.
- Actions management (all external telecons: start with system level –IST/EIMPT/ERBs/CET- and as needed extend to discipline), possibly
using the emis portal action tool (additional field on source telecom to be added).
- Follow up of overdue actions.
- Meetings planning (build-up and maintenance of actions and meetings data base,).
- Collection and integration of Weekly Engineering Report Status for each Friday COB (distributed to all team Mondays)
- Long term, generation of an ESA MPCV Documents Repository
- Management administrative tasks will include;
- Distribution of CCN for review internally and to NASA when applicable.
- Organisation of the CCBs.
- CCB secretariat.
- Processing of Disposition records and distribution to Industry.
- Compilation of packages for CCN negotiation meeting with Industry.
- Tracking of CCB action closure.
Specific qualification requirements
- A Bachelor Degree and at least 2 year working experience.
- Good organisation skills.
- Previous experience in the processing of technical documentation and a technical/scientific background would be an asset.
- Experience in international environments.
- Autonomy in the execution of tasks and ability to manage workload and identifying priorities; ability to cope with pressure, meet deadlines and deliver on time.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of another Member State language is an asset.
- Able to work autonomously and with initiative whilst remaining a teamplayer.
- Customer oriented behaviour and rigorous work approach.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide prior to 22 February 2019 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to Mr. Davide Starnone and Ms. Tracey Longden, at email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference BMC-HRE-60 (RT-C/HRE-PM-00060).
Please read our Recruitment Process for ESA for more details.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 25 February 2019, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!