Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of BPC- Business Process & Cost Engineering. We are looking for a Business Information Analyst..
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
Supporting the Corporate Planning Budget & Control division your duties will incllude:
- Data mining, trend analysis and consolidation of plans and other corporate controlling activities.
- Production of internal and external reports.
- Proposals for improvements of the multi-year planning and controlling processes, methods and tools.
- Support to the definition and development of IT systems and databases, in particular support to the development of ESA dashboards and the digitalisation of internal and external official reporting.
- Definition and development of data models.
- Consolidation of user requirements for IT systems and digital tools development; interface with the HIF-I Department for UATs, trainings and deployment activities.
Specific qualification requirements
- Master’s degree in engineering and at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Mathematic and statistical business models for financial planning and forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Business Object.
- Advanced knowledge of programming (SQL and BI tools like tableau, Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience in consolidation and preparation of Executive reports in the fields of Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting or Economics.
- The applicant should be able to establish effective interfaces. Tact and very good communication skills are required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively, autonomously and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment.
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 18 October 2021, please apply via our Job Application form quoting BPC-183 (RT-C/HIF-FC/00183) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 20 October 2021, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!