Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of FAM – Facility Management.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
We are looking for a Facility Management Administrator to report to the Head of the General Support Section in the Directorate of HIF. The Facility Management Administrator reports to the Head of the General Support Section and is responsible for:
- Supervision of the daily activities of one or more services ensuring adherence with the applicable service level.
- Financial and contractual control of the services.
- Dealing with customers for complex service requests that cannot be directly handled by the individual service contractors.
- Coordinate the sectional activities for the preparation of special events on the ESTEC site
- Investigating customer feedbacks and complaints.
- Supporting customer surveys and analysis of their results.
- Execution of small projects under the supervision of the Head of Section or staff members.
- Coordination of input and draft articles, e.g. for Intranet (related to the services managed by the Section).
- Set-up, facilitate and draft minutes for coordination meetings.
- Follow-up procurement actions.
- Supporting member of the Estates and Facilities Management Division in:
o Preparing and issuing customer satisfaction surveys as well as consolidating and presenting their results.
o Drafting working level procedures for various of the above-mentioned services.
o Identifying improvement areas and producing business cases for changes to the services as well as supporting /facilitating their implementation.
- Follow-up procurement actions.
Specific qualification requirements:
- University or Master degree.
- An excellent command of the English languages is required, as well as a good knowledge of MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and of Lotus Notes.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a real capability and willingness to learn, especially in the field of software applications.
- Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Good and proven organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in support to management and/or control functions.
- Experience in Facility Management or Service Management.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good knowledge of basic MS Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point), Lotus Notes.
- Proficiency in English language (spoken and written) is essential.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 24 May 2022, please apply via our Job Application form quoting FAM-206 (RT-C/HIF-ETG/00206) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 26 May 2022, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!