Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of BPC- Business Process & Cost Engineering.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
You will provide expert support to the section activities in the area of quality, with specific focus on Quality Management System (QMS) of ESA Corporate and ESA Application Directorate(s).This position concerns support related to the development, implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Directorates ISO 9001 Management System, in specific in the Estates and Facilities Management Department (HIF-E) of the Directorate of Internal Services. (D/HIF). The concerned tasks include:
- Define and document the organisation’s processes and update the existing processes.
- Monitor the status of the audit findings and make sure corrective actions are put in place.
- Support the preparation of the QMS Management review.
- Lead the non-conformance review boards in the Facility Management domain: analyse the non-conformances, review the corrective/preventive actions.
- Analyse the complaints in the Facility Management domain and issue complaint reports to the customers.
- Support the user surveys implementation, the analysis and monitor the improvement plans.
- Support risks assessments.
- Provide quality assurance support to projects and services.
- Train the HIF-E Staff to the Quality Management System and maintain the training material.
- Prepare and conduct internal and 2nd party quality audits in the Corporate Directorates area.
Specific qualification requirements
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in the Quality Management System and Quality assurance.
- Experience in Facility Management domain and 2nd party audits in the domain.
- Experience leading quality audits, in particular with regards to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 standards and other international standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and establish good working relations with relevant actors in ESA and Industry.
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 07 February 2023, please apply via our Job Application form quoting BPC-918 ( RT-C/TEC-QQQ/00918) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 08 February 2023 , 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!