Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the Directorate of Galileo Programme and Navigation related Activities (NAV).
The happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
The candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Follow up and coordinate the development of required System.
- AIV documentation, test campaign organization notes, test plans, RVMs/VCDs, and test cases/procedures.
- Participation to RVM Workshops.
- Participation to Test Cases Workshop.
- Participation to Qualification Campaign definition.
- Completion of SI&V plan coordinated and agreed with the ground segment.
- Completion of Test Campaign organization notes.
- Follow up system qualification activities reviewing the evidence contributed by the SIV contractor.
- Follow up the System Level qualification campaigns.
- System test witnessing.
- Support the day-to-day follow up of the SIV testing activities and maintenance of SIV/IVQ activities planning.
- Support SIV performance testing including INT negative tests.
- Follow up qualification at segment level especially when contributing to system qualification.
- Track segment delivery schedules and in particular when they will be installed on segment platforms.
- Ensure follow-up of segment qualification regarding the delivery of required segment level credits.
- Follow-up of critical segment NCRs in particular when they affect system qualification.
- Review test procedures, attend TRRs, PTRs, TRBs, review qualification test results, approve the corresponding qualification evidence captured in the system verification control documentation.
- Review of Test Scenarios and Test Procedures.
- Participation to TRRs/TRMs/PTRs/TRBs for the qualification test activities.
- Act as ESA witness for the qualification test activities.
- Follow the Requirements Qualification Status.
- Follow up the verification of system and OPS non-conformances (NCRs, Ars), ensuring that critical issues are solved with maximum priority and maintaining the overall Galileo G1 qualification status.
- Support the weekly System Non-conformance Review Board.
- Ensure that NCRs solved at segment level are included in a qualification and/or non-regression test.
- Support when needed the ARB discussions for OPS anomalies.
- Support the configuration control and planning process for the Galileo system under development.
- SIV representative in ESA System Exploitation CCB.
- SIV representative in weekly GSOP CCB.
- SIV representative in MTP (mid-term plan) meetings.
- Participate, as requested, in Galileo-related reviews and technical evaluation boards.
- Ensure the success of Galileo system qualification reviews by supporting the preparation the review, the review of the DP delivered by Industry and the associated discussions in the corresponding panel/board
- Support other qualification reviews (segment/external/element) as required.
.Specific Qualification Requirements
- Master or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Physics or Computer with at least 4 years of working experience in the above fields.
- Must be eligible for a Personal Security Clearances (PSC) from a country within the EU, issued by their national security administration.
- Autonomy in writing minutes of meetings, technical notes, specifications and reports in English.
- Good inter-personal skills and team spirit.
- Previous working experience in a multinational environment.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools.
- Organization, good practical sense, being able to work effectively in a team and be able to autonomously take decision in his field of responsibility.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 8 September 2022, please apply via our Job Application form quoting NAV-148 (RT-C/NAV-NFD/00148) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 12 September 2022, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!