Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora is looking for a replacement candidate to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an experienced Technical IT Evolver, to join our team which provides onsite support at ESAC, located in Madrid, Spain.
In particular we are looking for candidates to provide evolution within the following: virtualization, cloud, storage, monitoring, machine data analytics, containers, hadoop/spark, backup, with a focus on lean and automation.
For instance support to the following projects:
- Evolution of the machine data analytics platform based on Splunk
- Implementation of a new IT asset management platform based on ServiceNow
Specific qualification requirements
- A relevant University degree preferably a Masters in Computer Science.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in the activities mentioned above.
- Ideally the candidate shall have a broad experience, working in diverse companies with IT automation projects.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and/or ITIL framework is also an asset.
- The working language is English and Spanish is desirable.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in Spain without the need to obtain a work visa. Only European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and SWISS citizens can be employed by Aurora in Spain.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- In line with ESA’s security requirements, prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident, and Aurora will validate your employment history.
It is expected that the work will be performed at the ESAC, the European Space Astronomy Centre at Villafranca del Castillo, near Madrid (Spain).
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration.
- You will be registered for both social security and tax in Spain.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- In addition to public health services Aurora provides private medical insurance in Spain to the employee.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora can assist financially and provide recent experience information for relocation.
To be considered for this Position
Please send a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to Mr. Alex Jeanes at email firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting reference SITU-Evolution
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!