Summary of Employment
Aurora Technology's core business activity is the provision of personnel for engineering and scientific services within the European space sector. We hold contracts with the European Space Agency and work with our partner companies LSE and SSC Space in order secure contracts across Europe. Aurora currently has teams of employees working for ESA at its ESTEC facility in the Netherlands and at ESAC in Spain.
Aurora employs top quality staff by the offer of challenging work, responsibility, a pleasant environment and excellent remuneration. Our technical staff work on-site at the clients supported by our management and administration team.
+ 12 public
with option for additional contributions (*)
& 70% in 2nd year (*)
NOT included in our contract (**)
(*) For those staff employed in the Netherlands.
(**) Freedom is a fundamental value for us, therefore we do NOT include any non-competition clause in our contract. We want all employees to be happy, but if they are not they are always free to leave. Watch out if you are thinking to sign for a competitor with such a clause.
Aurora employees highly qualified personnel and we live in changing times. To maintain our leading expertise, we strongly support employees to perform training.
The staff attend training in the most appropriate courses and locations (NL, UK, Italy, Spain, US, ...).
We also share training within the SSC group helping our staff to meet fellows from LSE and SSC.
For OPEN APPLICATIONS, you can simply do the same quoting #OpenApplication as Job Code reference.
Recruitment Process Timeline
1. Vacancy issuedESA announces a new position to Aurora with about 4 weeks to provide signed Candidate Proposal Forms, plus a Proposal for a Service.
2. Candidates selectionWe process all received applications and actively search for candidates in our network. We interview the best candidates as soon as possible.
3. Agreement to propose to ESAAfter a successful interview we provide an agreement to be signed in order to be included in our Proposal to ESA. This details all conditions of employment should you be successful.
4. Candidate Proposal FormCandidates complete the Candidate Proposal Form to be submitted to ESA. Aurora actively reviews the form to help to obtain an interview.
5. ESA submissionPrior to the hard ESA deadline, Aurora submits the signed Candidate Proposal Form to ESA.
6. ESA interview / presentationESA will review all received profiles in about 3 weeks. The best candidates are called for an interview / presentation to be held inside one of the ESA sites (ESTEC, ESAC, etc...). Aurora helps and pays for travel. We commence security screening.
7. Letter of EmploymentIf successful and selected for the position, Aurora will discuss the start date and provide a Letter of Employment to be signed by the candidate. If not successful we shall provide any feedback received from ESA.
GDPR Compliance Statement
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to companies that process data of EU residents.
By sending us your Curriculum Vitae OR by proactively applying to any of our job opportunities OR by submitting an open application, you are giving consent to Aurora for collecting, storing and processing your personal information, which will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Aurora will never share personal information or a CV with a third party without your explicit consent.
If you do not consent to Aurora storing your personal data, please do not submit your job application because we are unable to process it without receipt of consent to process and store your personal information.
Closed PositionsWe also maintain a list of closed vacancies
to provide an overview of our work and future possibilities.