List of Open Positions
How to Apply
Send an email quoting as reference the #Job Code
or directly use our online application form.
For a position at ESA, your email should provide a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form
or alternatively your CV and Motivation Letter. The Candidate Proposal Form template can be downloaded here.
For OPEN APPLICATIONS, you can simply do the same quoting #OpenApplication as Job Code reference.
We actively look for suitable candidates on LinkedIn via our connections. If you want us to proactively contact you, please follow our LinkedIn Aurora Company page.
Recruitment Process Timeline
1. Vacancy issuedESA announces a new position to Aurora with about 4 weeks to provide signed Candidate Proposal Forms, plus a Proposal for a Service.
2. Candidates selectionWe process all received applications and actively search for candidates in our network. We interview the best candidates as soon as possible.
3. Agreement to propose to ESAAfter a successful interview we provide an agreement to be signed in order to be included in our Proposal to ESA. This details all conditions of employment should you be successful.
4. Candidate Proposal FormCandidates complete the Candidate Proposal Form to be submitted to ESA. Aurora actively reviews the form to help to obtain an interview.
5. ESA submissionPrior to the hard ESA deadline, Aurora submits the signed Candidate Proposal Form to ESA.
6. ESA interview / presentationESA will review all received profiles in about 3 weeks. The best candidates are called for an interview / presentation to be held inside one of the ESA sites (ESTEC, ESAC, etc...). Aurora helps and pays for travel. We commence security screening.
7. Letter of EmploymentIf successful and selected for the position, Aurora will discuss the start date and provide a Letter of Employment to be signed by the candidate. If not successful we shall provide any feedback received from ESA.
GDPR Compliance Statement
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to companies that process data of EU residents.
By sending us your Curriculum Vitae OR by proactively applying to any of our job opportunities OR by submitting an open application, you are giving consent to Aurora for collecting, storing and processing your personal information, which will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Aurora will never share personal information or a CV with a third party without your explicit consent.
If you do not consent to Aurora storing your personal data, please do not submit your job application because we are unable to process it without receipt of consent to process and store your personal information.
Closed PositionsWe also maintain a list of closed vacancies
to provide an overview of our work and future possibilities.