Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of TEC-SYS – Systems Technology And Concurrent Engineering.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
Provide support to the section activities in the areas of systems and concurrent engineering (CE), in particular:
- development, implementation and adoption in Projects of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE);
- systems engineering modelling;
- concurrent engineering tools & methods;
- technology developments enhancing adoption of MBSE practices.
The activities will be in the area of:
- Systems engineering, including support to Projects applying or willing to apply MBSE;
- Methods, tools and standards to support MBSE;
- Tools and infrastructure development & maintenance in support to systems and concurrent engineering modelling (including CE and ECSS-TM-10-25 tools).
Specific qualification requirements
- Master degree (MSc) or equivalent qualification in engineering or physics.
- Experience in (multi-disciplinary) system modelling, using data modelling languages (e.g. Unified Modelling Language/System Modelling Language – SysML) and associated modelling applications (e.g. Cameo System Modeler, Capella, Enterprise Architect, …) or comparable modelling languages as well as supporting tools.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (in e.g. Java), data science and data reporting tools (e.g. Jupyter notebooks), systems engineering and missions analysis or other systems-related disciplines engineering tools (e.g. MATLAB, STK, MathCad, Catia, etc.).
- Experience in requirements management and verification engineering.
- Experience in and good knowledge of Model Based System Engineering.
- Ability to work independently and to establish good working relations with ESA is essential.
- Be system and results oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in the English Language (Spoken and Written).
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 10 June 2021, please apply via our Job Application form quoting TEC-SYS-721 (RT-C/TEC-SYE/00721) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 14 June 2021, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!