Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of SWC – Software & Control Systems.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
The principal tasks and responsibilities will include:
- AOCS architecture;
- AOCS Design and Tuning;
- AOCS Validation and Verification;
- AOCS HW procurement;
- AOCS Support to Spacecraft Operations.
Specific qualification requirements
- Master degree in Aerospace engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in AOCS engineering in European industry or institutional entity.
- Background experience in AOCS Design, Validation and Testing as well as AOCS HW procurement.
- Exposure to full cycle of AOCS development from PhaseA to Phase E is an asset.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide prior to 26 September 2019 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to Mr. Davide Starnone and Ms. Gaynor Brown, at email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com quoting quoting reference TEC-SWC-574 (RT-C/TEC-SAA/00574).
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 1 October 2019, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!