Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of PLT – RF Systems Payload and Technologies.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
- Contribute to the design, development and performance evaluation of RF Passive equipment and technologies applicable to space and ground segments, e.g. Filters, Multiplexers, Butler matrices, Switches, Ferrite devices.
- Provide expert technical support to ESA Projects in the area of RF passive equipment and technologies including RF breakdown phenomena i.e. Multipaction and Corona.
- Contribute to the generation of innovative ideas in the field of RF equipment and technologies and to the definition of ESA R&D programmes.
- Contribute to the definition of technical requirements and statements of work for the tasks to be performed by industry from early conceptual studies to full hardware development.
- Maintain state-of-the-art expertise by monitoring the technological trends and applying them in the day-to-day tasks.
Specific qualification requirements
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
- University Master’s degree in Physics, Microwave, Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering.
- Several years of experience in the development of RF Passive equipment, components and technologies.
- Good understanding of space environment and development constraints of RF equipment and technologies for space applications.
- Project support skills and experience in management of R&D activities is considered an asset.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 04 October 2022, please apply via our Job Application form quoting TEC-PLT-874 (RT-C/TEC-EFE/00874) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 06 October 2022, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!