Job ID: TEC-PAE-727
Deadline 5 July 2021
Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of TEC-PAE – Product Assurance & Safety Engineering.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
Provide support to the section activities in the areas of Product Assurance & Safety Engineering, in particular.
• Support the ESA’s Project Product Assurance & Safety (PA&S) Manager in all activities related to the execution of the Product Assurance Programme.
• Participate in manufacturing, integration and test activities, e.g. manufacturing readiness reviews (MRR), mandatory inspection points (MIPs), test readiness reviews (TRRs), test review boards (TRBs).
• Support the Risk Management and Configuration Management processes within the ESA Project Team, including the disposition of Request for Deviations and Request for Waivers (RFDs & RFWs).
• Support the PA&S Manager to ensure the effective implementation and execution of the non-conformance identification and reporting mechanisms within the contractor supply chain and confirm the correct and formal closure of non-conformances.
• Assist the PA&S Manager in ensuring that all formally delivered items within the Project supply chain conform with requirements using formal acceptance reviews (Delivery Review Boards – DRBs).
• Produce reports on project and review activities, including conclusions and recommendations where necessary, participate in progress meetings, when needed and reporting on project PA status.
Specific Competence Requirements.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Prior to 02 July 2021, please apply via our Job Application form quoting TEC-PAE-727 (RT-C/TEC-QQM/00727) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 05 July 2021, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!
To apply for this job please visit forms.monday.com.