Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of TEC EDP – Electromagnetics Components Data & Power Systems Engineering.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
We are looking for two engineers who will provide support to the Power Management & Distribution Section.
The principle tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Electrical power processing background, together with a good experience of digital and analogue electronics and control theory;
- Proven experience in the domain of power conditioning electronics together with ‘hands on’ knowledge of the circuit design of such systems;
- Experience in the development of computer models’, especially with SPICE-based simulators;
- Knowledge and experience on High Voltage power conditioning for space application constitute an asset;
- Proven experience in Digital Control of power converters;
- Proven experience in FPGA and microcontroller programming;
- Proven experience in the design of power converters with GaN semiconductors;
- Knowledge on space power conversion systems will be asset;
Specific qualification requirements
- Masters Degree in Electrical or Electronic or Physics engineering, as well as experience in these fields.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with the boundaries of the assigned tasks and stringent schedule.
- Languages skills: Fluent English (both written and spoken).
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 16 March 2021, please apply via our Job Application form quoting TEC-EDP-688 as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 17 March 2021, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!