Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to the European Space Agency, specifically at the facilities ESTEC, (in NL) and ESAC (in Spain). Aurora’s head office is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands and consists of an international team of experienced professionals supporting the staff working onsite at either ESTEC or ESAC.
Aurora has grown and is still growing! Due to this growth the Recruitment and HR team have need for extra support, therefore we have a very interesting opportunity for someone with the right kind of attitude and who is enthusiastic about working in the Space industry!
If hired, you will work full time at our Head Office in Noordwijk. You will be expected to be flexible and adaptable, reliable and quality driven. You will be trained by the Senior Recruiters into the full recruitment life cycle and when necessary, you will receive additional formalized training via the annual training budget to hone your skillset and growing expertise.
- Publishing job descriptions on various job platforms.
- Pre-screening candidates.
- Conducting interviews either face to face or via a digital platform.
- Handle the logistics for candidate interviews with the client.
- Negotiate employment offers. Inform and clarify the terms of employment.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring that the relevant administration for new employees is completed and processed in a proper and timely manner.
Specific qualification requirements
- Bachelor degree (or alternatively, vocational Higher Education with several years of working experience). Master’s degree is considered an asset.
- At least 1-2 years working in an administrative/HR/Recruitment environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- An eye for detail and driven by providing a consistent quality of support.
- Good IT skills to be able to work with various IT systems and applications.
- Well organized able to multi-task, dedicated, conscientious and honest.
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Team player mindset.
- Basic understanding of technical requirements is an asset.
- Familiarity of ESA working environment is an asset.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the Aurora office and ocassional trips to European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration.
- Flexibility of working hours to include interviews is important.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 15 February 2023, please apply via our Job Application form quoting REC-06 as reference..
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!