Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of BMC- Business Management Controlling and Administration (TEC-SYS). Organizational Unit – Quality, Dependability and Product Assurance Support.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
The provision of secretarial and administrative support to ESA. It includes the following general tasks to all three teams.
- Day-to-day support to Head of Division and Division’s personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Provision of logistic support to all the Division, in particular for arrivals of personnel (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) and for the organisation of on-site and off-site working.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Division.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists and taking minutes of coordination meetings and others upon request.
- Support to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
Specific qualification requirements
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- For site specific functions knowledge of the local language is considered an asset.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated interest in experimenting with new IT tools is considered a valuable asset.
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is considered an asset.
- Familiar with SharePoint and Eclipse systems.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Prior to 25 January 2022, please apply via our Job Application form quoting BMC-TEC-785 (RT-C/TEC-QQ/00785) as reference.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 27 January 2022, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!