Aurora is an established supplier of a broad range of highly skilled manpower to the European Space Agency, specifically at the facilities ESTEC, (in NL) and ESAC (in Spain). Aurora’s head office is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands and consists of an international team of experienced professionals supporting the specialist technical staff working onsite at either ESTEC or ESAC.
With more opportunities for growth we are looking for another good professional to expand our Talent Acquisition team. Therefore we have a very interesting opportunity for someone with the right kind of attitude and who is enthusiastic about working in the Space industry!
If hired, you will work at our Head Office in Noordwijk. You will be expected to be flexible and adaptable, reliable and quality driven. You will be assisted / trained by the Senior staff into the full talent acquisition life cycle and when necessary, you will receive additional formalized training to hone your skillset and growing expertise.
Overview of Talent Acquisition
- Specifying and Publishing job descriptions.
- Proactive search for candidates e.g. using LinkedIn Corporate
- Pre-screening candidates.
- Conducting interviews either face to face or via Teams.
- Prepare and clarify employment agreements.
- Handle the logistics for candidate interviews with the client.
Onboarding of new Talent
- Security Screening
- Explaining human resources policies and policies.
- Ensuring that the relevant administration for new employees is completed and processed in a proper and timely manner.
Specific qualification requirements
- Good level of education, degree / HBO.
- At least 2 years working in a talent acquisition / Human Resources OR strong space engineering experience and looking for a new career path.
- Excellent communication in English and able to deal with experienced engineers of many different nationalities.
- Ability to determine whether a candidate is good both technically as well as professionally.
- Good IT skills to work with various modern applications.
- Well organized and able to work autonomously handling multiple processes.
- Conscientious and honest.
- Team player mindset, work together with well defined processes and provide feedback for improvement.
- Understanding of the clients needs of candidates technical requirements (see other vacancies) is a large asset.
- Familiarity of ESA working environment is an asset.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the Aurora head office and occasional visits to European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- All employees receive good remuneration in line with function and experience.
- Flexibility of working hours to include interviews is important.
- When autonomous then teleworking can often be utilised.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. This position can be between 24 and 40 hours a week.
- There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora contributes 15,7% of pensionable salary to a company pension scheme and employees can optionally make additional contributions.
To be considered for this Position
Please apply via our Job Application form quoting TA-06 as reference..
Feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!