Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to the Facility Management Infrastructure Section .
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
Act as a single-point-of-contact for the Agency-wide video conferencing service, coordinating service delivery with internal and external suppliers, such as:
- ESA ICT Service Managers
- The ESTEC Communications Team
- Facility Management Teams
- Hardware Suppliers
- Agency ICT Suppliers
- Act as a single-point of contact for external parties who wish to interface to the ESA Video Conference facilities.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience through provision of managed Video Conference facilities.
Responsible for ensuring that:
- Videoconference facilities and locations are neat, tidy and appropriately configured.
- All equipment in the video conference locations is functioning correctly.
- Conferences are correctly booked and configured by the Telecom Operations Team in accordance with ESA Policies and procedures.
- Maximum utilisation of the available resources is achieved through efficient booking.
- Real-time monitoring of VIP conferences, with pro-active intervention when required.
- Provide a real-time help and assistance service for ongoing video conferences across the agency.
- Coordinate fault resolution activities between technical and facility suppliers to restore service in the fastest possible time.
- Together with the head of the Video Conferencing service, define, negotiate and manage supplier agreements between the Video Conferencing Service Manager and suppliers, such as the site Communications Teams, Site
Management teams and hardware suppliers.
- Ensure all ESA sites are harmonised and provide a similar quality of service in all locations.
- Apply the internal Quality Management processes to the delivery of the video conferencing service and coordinate process management with the ESA Quality Management team.
- Produce monthly utilisation and operations reporting, as defined by the head of the Video Conferencing service.
Specific qualification requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years experience in ICT service and operations management.
- Affinity to high quality customer service or support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English.
- Be able to work un-supervised.
- Experience with telephone and video conferencing systems and protocols.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class (specified as M1.b).
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide prior to 18 November 2018 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to Mr. Davide Starnone and Ms. Tracey Longden, at email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com quoting reference FAM-89 ( RT-P/HIF-EPT/00089).
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 20 November 2018, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!