Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC.
Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of System and Concurrent Engineering Section (SYS) in the Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality (TEC).
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
As part of the System team in the projects office, the holder of the position will
- Support Avionics and space electronics procurements from early definition phase through to qualification phase.
- Maintain interfaces with the relevant Contractors and subsystems responsible (industry/research institute) for the assigned projects as well as with the specific support at ESA (PA, EEE Parts expert, …).
- Support system reviews of the assigned projects as required and follow up technical issues arising on the assigned projects and participate in risk reduction activities.
Specific qualification requirements
- A Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline together with a minimum of 4 years working experience in Space Engineering.
- Expert knowledge of space electronics in particular avionics and communication subsystems through the complete lifecycle including design, development and AIV/qualification.
- Knowledge of/experience in the practical application of engineering/quality standards would be an asset.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide prior to 12 December 2019 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to Mr. Davide Starnone and Ms. Tracey Longden, at email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TEC-SYS-592 (RT-C/TEC-SP/00592).
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 17 December 2019, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!