Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the domain of SYS – Systems Technology and Concurrent Engineering.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
The postholder will provide support to the section activities in the areas of systems and concurrent engineering. In addition, support to the development and implementation of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE), system engineering modeling and support of concurrent engineering tools & methods.
The activities will be in the area of:
- System engineering.
- Tools and infrastructure maintenance & development to support system and concurrent engineering modeling, including OCDT (Open Concurrent Design Tool).
- Methods, tools and standards to support MBSE.
- System engineering support to projects in particular related to MBSE.
Specific qualification requirements
The candidate shall have experience of system engineering including:
- PhD or Master degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or physics.
- Experience in (multi-disciplinary) system modeling, using SysML or comparable modeling languages as well as supporting tools.
- Experience in requirements and verification engineering.
- Experience in and good knowledge of Model Based System Engineering.
- Experience in software engineering and software development projects.
- An ability to work independently and to establish good working relations with ESA is essential.
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide prior to 7 December 2018 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to Mr. Davide Starnone and Ms. Tracey Longden, at email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com quoting reference TEC-SYS-484 (RT-C/TEC-SYE/00484).
Please read our Recruitment Process for ESA for more details.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 13 December 2018, 13.00 hours.
If not directly interested, feel free to share by this Job Vacancy with your friends!